Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fail?

If you knew you wouldn't fail, what would you do?


I would run for the prime minister of Thailand and change the whole system. No body that got the power will ever do what is right and that is improving the country, moving forward, not being selfish like what I have seen. I can only see rich people becoming members of parliament and I can draw a conclusion that they buy votes and they are corrupted. The corrupted members of parliament will get even richer and richer and stomping the lower class of the country underground. Being a prime minister is not easy, it is not just taking away corruption; it is managing the whole country. The important task is to know how to look for people to work because prime minister cannot work alone. It is also dangerous because then I would make many rich people angry, they may have to assassinate me for their own good. I would still run for the Prime minister position and change everything even if it cost my life because I believe that my life is just a small part of the big picture, Thailand where there are more than sixty-million people and many of those people are struggling for their lives because the government do not do anything that would help those people. For example, there is a war going on in the southern part of Thailand. People over there had been struggling for far too long so they would like to separate themselves and build up their own country. Still the government is not going to try to improve those people’s lives but sending army in, to shoot down the rebels.

5 comments:

  1. That is a very interesting and inspiring thought. Your desire to make your country a better place inspires me to do the same for my country as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prime Ministers all over the world should think like you! :D I think you would make a great PM Supavich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will make an awesome Prime Minister.
    And with your dedication and passion you can easily transform Thailand into a developed country.
    Your ideas are noble and I am sure that if you become PM, you will inspire noble thoughts in other peoples minds also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your thoughts hiding behind this post. You seem very passionate and also disappointed with the current state of Thailand. Somehow, you convince the readers of your article that you definitely will be different from the corrupt, simply rich people. I really do hope you get a chance to make your wish come true.
    This post makes me wonder.. was there any particular incident that made you want to run for PM?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you put these opinion into action then you will be a great PM! Making a real change! I hope you should really be a PM of Thailand.

    ReplyDelete